Mounted Ball Bearing Units
NBC Group are the sole factory appointed representatives of the TR brand in the UK and Eire, and the bulk of our stockholding reflects this commitment.
TR is widely used by OE Manufacturers all over the world and has proven quality and reliability in the most demanding applications.
Sometimes called "Self-Lube" bearings (a generic name derived from the NSK-RHP registered trademark for this style of wide inner ring bearing). They consist of a deep groove ball bearing (usually with a spherical outer diameter) mounted in a 2-piece pressed steel or 1-piece cast iron housing. The housings come in a wide range of styles which are easy to fit.
Be aware that there are sometimes small differences between western (e.g. RHP) and Eastern brands that may be important to your application. This is particularly true for the round, spigoted UCFC or MFC ranges.
Two piece, pressed steel, zinc plated housings (no relube facility) including
- SAPP2/ SBPP2 Pillow blocks
- SAPF2 / SBPF2 Round flange units
- SAPFT / SBPFT Triangular housing units
- SAPFL / SBPFL Oval flange units
One piece, painted cast iron units with relube facility
- UCP / UCPX 200 Series - 2 bolt pillow blocks
- UCP 300 Series 2 bolt medium duty pillow blocks
- UCPA - 2 bolt short base pillow blocks
- UCF / UCFX - 4 bolt flange unit
- UCF 300 Series 4 bolt flange units
- UCFL / UCFXL 2 bolt flange units
- UCFCX spigoted flange units
- UCFA Adjustable flange units
- UCT - Take up units
- UCHA - Hanger units
Download the TR Dimension or the TR Technical catalogues
Call our sales team now!