Angular contact ball bearings
Single row, double row and 4-point contact bearings, in which the axial load capacity increases with increasing contact angle. Available in "standard industrial grades" as well as higher precision grades for machine tool applications.
Angular contact ball bearings are ball bearings in which the contact angle is increased to offer greater axial load capability and axial positional control.
- Standard bore sizes range from 10mm to 200mm or 3/8" to 15"
- Steel, moulded polyamide, machined brass or phenolic resin cages
- 20° contact angle (7000, 7200, 7300 and 7400 series) or 40° contact angle (7200B and 7300 B series) are considered standard
- other designs include 15° (Spindle bearings), 30° and even 60° versions exist
- Imperial bearings (LJT and MJT) are usually 20°
- Magneto bearings have a separable outer ring and are suitable for relatively light duty
- As each bearing takes axial load in one direction only they are commonly used in pairs
We have vast stocks of inch and metric angular contact ball bearings of all styles and in most major brands, supplemented by our own QCB® brand.
Our extensive interchange database means we can offer a direct equivalent in most cases
(PDF) 530.09 KB
Do you have a special project?
Need some advice? We can help!