External seals that can offer additional protection to the bearings
When mixed with water or grease, dirt, dust and other abrasive contaminants can soon destroy the thin rubber lips of standard bearing seals, NILOS rings can add an additional layer of protection to ball and roller bearings, thus improving bearing uptime in the harshest operating environments and industries.
Manufactured for durability, standard NILOS-Rings are produced from galvanized steel. Stainless, brass and other specialized rings are also available.
NILOS-Rings can accommodate a range of single and double-row bearing types, including:
- Self-aligning ball bearings
- Deep groove ball bearings
- Angular contact ball bearings
- Four-point contact ball bearings
- Magneto bearings
- Cylindrical roller bearings
- Spherical roller bearings
- Self-aligning roller bearings
- Taper roller bearings
(PDF) 1,314.78 KB
Do you have a special project?
Need some advice? We can help!