Deep groove ball bearings
Available in a huge range of sizes from 3mm to 1500mm bore
Ball bearings consist of two bearing rings separated by a number of balls.
- Available in a huge range of sizes from 3mm to 1500mm bore (and larger to special order)
- Non separable; open and sealed designs
- Cages designs vary but include steel, plastic and brass cage designs
- Can be suitable for high speeds
- Can accommodate radial and axial loads in both directions
We have vast stocks of inch and metric ball bearings of all styles and in most major brands, supplemented by our own QCB® brand.
Our extensive interchange database means we can offer a direct equivalent in most cases.
Do you have a special project?
Need some advice? We can help!